MicroCare ENT Fellowships
- Otology Fellowship
- Rhinoplasty Fellowship
- Rhinology Fellowship
- Master ENT Fellowship
Dr. Vinnakota Sriprakash MS ENT
MicroCare ENT Hospital & Research Institute, Maxcure Hospitals
- Otology Fellowship : 2 yrs
- Rhinoplasty Fellowship : 2 yrs
- Rhinology Fellowship : 2 yrs
- Master ENT Fellowship : 3 yrs
Two year-clinical & research position
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school and Otolaryngology training program like MS/DLO/DNB /Foreign nationals with similar training. However, foreign nationals have to be registered with Medical Council of India before they are accepted for the program.
- Two letters of reference (eg. HOD, Professors, Senior Consultant, etc)
- A curriculum vitae.
- Personal interview.
All four fellowship programs at MicroCare ENT Hospital and Research Institute, Hyderabad is one of the pioneering programs in India focused in otolaryngology clinical care and research. These fellowships are tailored for those who wish to acquire skills as a tertiary referral Otolaryngologist.
Rhinoplasty fellowship is considered for those who are having adequate training in rhinoplasty and having keen interest to develop as rhinoplasty surgeon. For all other fellowships, we expect candidates to have already received adequate training in general otolaryngology.
The “fellow” will receive Hands-on training in all areas related to the clinical, surgical and academic aspects of his chosen specialty.
Surgical exposure (7 days/week)
- All ear microsurgeries including Tympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty, Modified Radical Mastoidectomy, cochlear implantation.
- All sinus surgeries
- All rhinoplasty surgeries
- Snoring Surgeries
- Voice Surgeries
Other Clinical Exposure
Hearing Aids and Cochleo Vestibular Lab, Speech Therapy
Clinical Responsibility (6 day/week):
Attend specialty clinics daily
Minimum of 2 journal presentations should be done in the fellowship period.
First call – only in case of otological emergencies.
Foreign Students: No funding is available for foreign students. They have to fund their own boarding, lodging, transport, Health and travelling insurance and all other incidental expenses.
Indian Students will be getting the following honorarium depending on their basic Otolaryngology degree.
CONSOLIDATED REMUNERATION: Fellowship
|Post MS /DLO/DNB experience less than one year – first year Fellow ship||Rs.20,000/- p.m. (Stipend)|
|Post MS /DLO/DNB experience more than one year – first year Fellow ship||Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (consolidated)|
|Second Year Fellowship||Rs.80,000/- (consolidated)|
|Third Year Fellowship (for Master ENT F)||Rs.80,000/- (consolidated)|
|Junior Consultant – After successful completion of the fellowship||Rs. 150,000/-p.m. (consolidated)|
AGE LIMIT: 35 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST & OBC).
IMPORTANT GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- The fellowship programs start twice a year, January 1st and July 1st.
- The Deposit : Rs 1,00,000/-. This deposit will be forfeited if he/she leaves the Fellowship before completion of the Fellowship.
- Accommodation: All Fellows will be provided sharing accommodation in hostel close to the Hospital. However the maintenance charges will be deducted from the pay.
- Documentation: In addition to your application form, we request the following mandatory documents:
- Two photographs
- Two letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- A copy of your MS/MD/DLO/DNB degree, recognized by Medical Council of India.
- A copy of your registration with Medical Council of India
- Registration with Telangana Medical council: Fellowship Candidates must get registered with the Telangana Medical council within 15 days from the joining as Fellow. The remuneration or stipend will be released only after submitting medical council registration and other qualifying certificates.
- How to Apply:
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed form only, super-scribing the Fellowship applied for, on the cover along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on right hand top corner of the application form, with attested copies of all certificates.
- The application forms must be filed completely in all respects.
- Incomplete applications or applications which are not forwarded through proper channel in the prescribed application form given will be rejected.
- The Management of MicroCare reserves the right of rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Separate applications & Demand Draft should be submitted for each Fellowship.
- Demand Draft / At par cheque for Rs.1500/- , drawn in favour of Microcare ENT Hospital and Research Institute should be submitted along with application form.
- In-service candidates must submit their applications along with NOC of the Head of their Institution.
- Completed application with all supporting documents must reach H.R. Department on or before one month of the starting of the fellowship.
- Application should be submitted in person, ordinary post, speed post or registered post only.
- Applications received by courier or by other means after the last date will be rejected.
- We receive large number of applications. The eligible candidates are short listed and called for a personal interview for Final selection.
- Application duly filled should be forwarded to the H.R. Department, MicroCare ENT Hospital and Research Institute, Road No: 4, MIG: 244,245, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana-500072.
Compliance with NABH
As MicroCare ENT Hospital and Research Institute is in accordance with the NABH standards, all fellows should follow NABH standards over which training will be given.
For further Details,
Ms Jhansi Devi Bcom, (MHM, Osm)
MicroCare ENT Hospital and Research Institute Road No: 4, MIG: 244,245, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana-500072
Phone: 91- 040- 42 43 1234 WhatsApp Mobile No: +91- 94 94 94 0726
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application form
Thank you for your interest in our fellowship program.