Get An Appointment
Live TV Channels
Dr.Vinnakota Sriprakash MS ENT
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery at University of Graz, Austria.
- Micro Ear Surgery and Cochlear Implant Surgery training at House Ear Institute, Los Angeles, USA.
- Cochlear Implant Surgery training by Cochlear Americas Denver, USA and Advanced Bionics, Valencia, USA.
- Snoring Surgery trained in Bergen, Norway.
- Nose Cosmetic Surgery trained (Rhinoplasty).
- Voice Surgery trained.
- Chief Consultant ENT Specialist Microsurgeon, Surgeon at MicroCare ENT Hospital & Research Institute, Hyderabad.
- Honorary Consultant ENT Surgeon at Yashoda Hospital, Somajiguda, Hyderabad.
- Honorary Consultant ENT Surgeon, American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad.
- Visiting consultant in Anupama Hospital, Kukatpally, Hyderabad; Prasad Hospital, Kukatpally, Hyderabad; Prime Hospital, KPHB, Hyderabad; Mamatha Hospital, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- First and Only non-American ENT surgeon trained by Cochlear Americas, USA (2007).
- Only Indian ENT Surgeon trained by Cochlear Americas, USA and Advanced Bionics, USA (2007).
Fellowship in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery at University of Graz, Austria successfully completed Fellowship in Rhinology, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Skull Base Surgery at the ENT department of the Medical School of the University at Graz, Austria from March 17th, 2008 to March 27th, 2008 under Proff H. Stamberger who is pioneer in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
MicroCare Surgery Training at House Ear Institute, Los Angeles, USA.
Participated in Visiting Physician Program, numerous scientific and clinical meetings, Grand roundsand observed surgeries at St.Vincents Medical Center and patient care at House Clinic from March to April 2007 under famous ENT surgeons.
- Dr.Jose Fayed, M.D.
- Dr.Mark S. Schwartz M.D.
- Dr.William H. Slatery, M.D.
- Dr William M. Luxford M.D.
- Dr.Rick A Freidman, M.D.
- Dr.Antonio De La Cruz M.D.
- Dr Darald E Brackmann M.D.
- Dr. John W. House, M.D.
- Dr. Hitselberger M.D.
House Ear Institute is world leading Ear Clinic and Research Institute, two organizations under one roof, making a difference in lives of children with hearing loss in Los Angeles, USA with an environment of Argon Laser, Zies Microscopes, video monitors, Facial Nerve Monitor, BERA, Impedance Audiometry, cochlear Implants, Brainstem Implants and Research in Hearing Science.
Cochlear Implant Training by Cochlear Americas, Denver, USA.
Successfully completed Freedom Nucleus Cochlear Implant Surgical One on One Training using the Freedom Contour Advance Array as well as Freedom Straight Array at Cochlear Americas, Denver, Colorado, USA on 17th April, 2007.
Cochlear Implant Training By Advanced Bionics, Valencia, USA.
Successfully completed Advanced Bionics Hires 90K, 1j, Helix Cochlear Implant Surgical Training at Advanced Bionics, Valencia, California and USA on 18th April, 2007.
Microcare ENT Hospital & Research Institute.
A leading ENT Hospital in and around Kukatpally with full-fledged equipment and advanced surgeries being done including OP procedures, Diagnostic Endoscopy and all types of surgeries including Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Micro Ear Surgery, Phonosurgery, Thyroid Surgery, Nose Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Surgeries. It is now upgraded to ENT Super Specialty International hospital with 18 ENT Super Specialties and 50 bedded infrastructure with standard norms of hospital.
Vast experience of Advanced Techniques in ENT – Hearing Restoration Reconstructive Surgeries like Stapedotomy, Tympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty, BAHA and Cochlear Implantation, Neurotology, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Endoscopic DCR, Phonosurgery, Micro laryngeal Surgery, LASER Surgery, Radio Frequency Surgery, Thyroid Surgery, Snoring Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgeries and Nose cosmetic surgery. Trained to lead Cochlear Implant Team Trained in all types of ENT surgeries at various ENT institutes all over world by participating in more than fifty workshops and conferences.
- Impact India Foundation Special Appreciation Award (2000).
- Dr.G.S.V. Prasad Micro Ear Surgery Fellowship Award (2001).
- Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award (2011).
- Life member in Association of Otolaryngologist of India.
- Life member in Association of Otolaryngologist of India, Hyderabad branch.
- Life Member in Indian Society of Otology.
- Life Member in Association of Phonosurgeons of India.
- Life member in Indian Medical association of India.
Conferences and Workshops Participated:
- 18th Telangana State ENT conference cum Live Surgical Demonstration workshop of AOI at Warangal, Telangana, (November).
- Septorhinoplasty Workshop at Govt. ENT Hospital, Koti, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Worked for the LIFE LINE EXPRESS of Impact India Foundation at Manuguru, Telangana, (April 2000).
- Otology& Temporal Bone Dissection Workshop at Medwin Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana, (August, 2000).
- Workshop on ENT Surgeries at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana, (July, 2000).
- Basic and Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course, FESS-2000 at Chinnammal ENT, Medical Education & Research Foundation, Chennai (July 2000).
- Head & Neck Surgery Workshop-2000 at Govt. ENT Hospital, Koti, Hyderabad, Telangana. Conducted by AOI, Hyderabad branch (September 2000).
- Rhinoplasty Workshop at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur, AP, (October 2000).
- 9th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Otology ISOCON- 2000, at Hyderabad, Telangana, (November 2000).
- Twelfth National Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course at Metro Multi Specialty Hospital, Noida, UP, (January 2001).
- National Conference AOICON-2001 at Chandigarh, (January 2001).
- Live Temporal Bone Dissection and Ear Surgery Workshop at Basavanagudi ENT Care Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka, (February 2001).
- Workshop on Basic Surgical Techniques of Otolaryngology at Medwin Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana, (July 2001).
- 20th AP State Conference of AOI at Kurnool, (September 2001).
- Laser in Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Workshop at Govt. ENT Hospital, Koti, Hyderabad, Telangana, (November 2001).
- Workshop in Otology and Micro Ear Surgery at Medwin Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana, (December 2001).
- Workshop on Basics of FESS at Aparna Hospital, Warangal, Telangana, (December 2001).
- 54th Annual Conference of the Association of Otolaryngologist of India at Bangalore, (January 2002).
- 16th All India Temporal Bone Workshop by Madras ENT Research Foundation, Chennai, Tamilnadu, (March 2002).
- Oto Neuro 2002 Course at Govt. ENT Hospital, Koti, Hyderabad, Telangana, (May 2002).
- Basic/ Advanced ENT Live Surgical Workshop at Singari ENT Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayawada, AP, (July 2002).
- 4th Sinus Endoscopic Society of India Conference, SESICON 2003, Hyderabad, Telangana, (November 2003).
- Live Workshop on Basic Surgical Techniques in ENT, AOI, Warangal Branch, Telangana, (December 2004).
- 57th AOICON-2005 The Association of Otolaryngologist of India Annual Conference, Hyderabad, Telangana, (January 2005).
- Indian Medical Association Regional Conference Zone 2- Karimnagar, Telangana, (August 2005).
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery Workshop at NIMS, Hyderabad, Telangana, (September 2005).
- 19th RHONOCON-2006 All India Rhinology Society, Hyderabad, Telangana, (July 2006).
- FESS workshop, AOI, Hyderabad, Telangana, (July 2007).
- National Live Basics in Phonosurgery Workshop, Medwin Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana, (September 2007).
- AOI Hyderabad Branch & Vasavi ENT Institute 12th Workshop on Advanced Techniques in FESS, Hyderabad, Telangana, (October 2007).
- 16th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Otology ISOCON- 2007, Hyderabad, Telangana, (November 2007).
- 2nd Cochlear Implant Update 2007 at PD Hinduja National Hospital & Research Centre (December 2007).
- Workshop on Laser Surgeries of Larynx and Head & Neck Lesions at Indo-American Cancer Institute& Research Centre, Hyderabad, Telangana, (February 2008).
- 17th Annual conference of Indian Society of Otology (ISOCON-2008) at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, (November 2008).
- Rhinoplasty and Facial Rejuvenation Workshop 2010 at Poona Hospital and Research Centre, Pune, (February 2010).
- 17th Workshop on Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, 11th to 13th February, 2011, Hyderabad, India.
- American School for Continuing Medical Education Certificate, “Rhinosinusitis in Adults”, University of Michigan Medical School on 07-10-2009.
- American School For Continuing Medical Education Certificate, “Rhinitis: Intervention for Inflamed Nose”, University of Michigan Medical School on September 23, 2009.
- American School for Continuing Medical Education Certificate, “Updating the Evidence on Allergic Rhinitis Management”, University of Michigan Medical School on September 23, 2009.
Extra Curricular Achievements:
- Martial Arts.
- Kungfu- Black Belt.
- Karate- Black Belt.
- Post-Graduation in M.S. ENT (OTOLARYNGOLOGY) from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, Telangana, India.
- M.B.B.S. in Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, A.P, India Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Board of Intermediate Education in A.P. Residential Junior College, Nagarjuna Sagar, Telangana.
- S.S.C in St.Joseph High School, Nagarjuna Sagar, Telangana.