Medronic Integrated Power Console (IPC System), USA
The IPC® System is a multispecialty surgical power console for removing soft tissue, hard tissue, and bone during ENT surgeries. Its suite of application-specific products make it the most versatile console. From inferior turbinoplasty to complex skull base surgeries, the IPC platform can serve full range of ENT surgery needs.
The Integrated Power Console is the only powered ENT system to offer:
• The widest range of application-specific products
• IntelliFlow™ remote control for irrigation
• 0.5 mm/minute irrigation flow rates for working in the facial recess
• Integrated facial nerve monitoring with the Visao® Otologic Drill and Stim Bur Guard*
• High-speed, application-specific curved burs for otologic procedures
• A complete anterior skull base surgery solution.
Complete Integration: Power all of your favourite Medtronic ENT hand pieces
• Straightshot® M4 Microdebrider.
• Endo-Scrub® 2 Lens Cleaning Sheaths.
• Midas Rex® Legend EHS Stylus™ Drill.
• Skeeter® Otologic Drill.
• Visao® High-Speed Otologic Drill, Flexible Irrigation.
• Reduces the risk of complications, such as pain,
crusting and osteitis2.
Integrated facial nerve monitoring
• Provides 1-3 mm advance warning of facial nerve proximity
• Helps reduce the risk of patient injury for added peace-of-mind
• Works with our NIM® intraoperative nerve monitor